Thursday 15 November 2018


The Study of Scarlet
by Arthur Conan Doyle


“No man burdens his mind with small matters unless he has some very good reason for doing so.” 

Resultado de imagen para the study of scarlet

This was my first time I read a book of Sherlock Holmes, for I have seen him in movies, and I really like him. However, books are much better than movies, and I love books that are based on a Crime. In my opinion, Sherlock Holmes is almost a God; his intelligence goes beyond everyone. He can solve a cases and cases. At the beginning I wanted to know who the killer was, so I tried to read information on the internet, but I kept on reading and I found the answer; I could not have imagined. This book represents the Gothic approach because is misterious and its setting is dark. Today, I undestand the reason people in Victorian times enjoy reading about Sherlock Holmes.

No comments:

Post a Comment